Change Management. Culture. Diversity & Inclusion. Leadership.Learn more
With contagious energy that radiates throughout every room she steps into, Cassandra Worthy is the world’s truly DISRUPTIVE thought-leader on CHANGE that companies need to build organizational resilience and adaptability. During times of major shift such as merger, acquisition, organizational restructure, new systems integration, and market disruption RARELY do businesses ever face the tumultuous emotional landscape of the organization head-on. Only 10% of successful change adoption is about know-how…the other 90% is squarely centered on an organization’s motivation and willingness to embrace the change.
Without addressing the emotions standing in the way of motivation, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. This is where Cassandra steps in. She has created and cultivated the unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® which is arming individuals around the world with the means to harness the power of emotion, a resource in infinite supply, to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Cassandra’s message nurtures highly resilient and adaptable organizations beginning at the heart of the individual.
The Change Enthusiasm® strategy presented in this keynote empowers the audience to self-assess their change emotions and redirect anxiety and fears into moments of opportunity.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams:
– Embarking upon or going through significant change or disruption such as merger, acquisition, or restructure.
– Constantly challenged and stressed by having to grow the business with less time, fewer resources.
– Dealing with the complexity and frustrations of changing the way they work through digital transformation, new software integration, and/or new business practices.
Explore The Underbelly of Exceptional Leadership Through Change.
This keynote distills down 15 years of Cassandra’s Corporate M&A experience into the critical skills that will empower leaders to create and sustain growth through change.
This program is perfect for:
– Executives and leaders responsible for inspiring and empowering their teams and organizations through change.
– Change management professionals responsible for leading change effectively and successfully throughout their respective organizations.
– Human Resources and organizational leaders responsible for building workforce resilience, productivity, and engagement through change.
Engineering A Resilient and Inclusive Culture: Practical tools to nurture high-level workforce and customer engagement.
The keynote addresses how to instill a mindset of resilience into the very core of your cultural fabric and how to leverage inclusion as a tool to win with your employees, shareholders, customers, and clients.
This program is perfect for Executives and Leaders:
– Responsible for creating and nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture with equal access to the resources and tools for individual career success.
– Going through significant industry, market, or business disruption while charged to deliver breakthrough profitability and business growth.
– Seeking to embody and inspire resiliency throughout their teams and organizations.
“As the planner for the event, working with her was an enjoyable process. She took the time to get to know our industry and our company, and even solicited an anonymous survey from some of our attendees, to ensure her message was on point”
“I walked away from Cassandra’s keynote with an emotional intelligence tool that will enhance my ability to successfully navigate my ever-changing corporate environment while continuing to produce top tier results.”
“Cassandra kicked off our annual industrial intelligence conference with a ton of energy. Her unique background in business, leadership, and science really clicked with our attendees”